The 3rd annual Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group 5K will start and finish at the new Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House (opening Fall 2016) in Uptown Dallas. The course map and details are below.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House (NEW – Opening Fall, 2016!)
2323 Olive St. (at McKinney)
Dallas, TX 75201
The 5K Course starts on Olive west of McKinney. It proceeds west on Olive; north on Cedar Springs; northwest on Routh; north on the Katy Trail to the turnaround point; proceeds back south on the Katy Trail; southeast on Routh; south on Cedar Springs; and east on westbound Olive to the finish line.
- START – On westbound Olive, 18′ 3″ east of the fifth “No Parking Anytime: sign located on the north side of the street west of McKinney.
- 1 Mile – On the Katy Trail, 15′ 10″ north of the north edge of a black metal gate for the “Monaco on the Trail” Condo Entrance located on the east side of the trail south of Bowen.
- Turnaround: On the Katy Trail, 14′ 7″ north of the north edge of a large concrete slab located on the west side of the trail south of Blackburn.
- 2 Mile – On the Katy Trail, 150′ 3″ north of a “911 KT 108 Sign” located on the east side of the trail just south of Bowen Street.
- 3 Mile – On southbound Cedar Springs, 36′ 1″ south of the south edge of a storm drain located on the west side of the street just south of Pearl.
- FINISH – (Same as start)
Free parking is available in the parking garage that’s at the McKinney & Olive building, accessible on both Harwood Street and Cedar Springs Road. Parking garage entrances/exits are indicated in yellow in the parking map below.
NOTE: Olive Street will be CLOSED before, during and after the race.