• Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group is hosting the 4th annual DFRG 5K run and 1 mile kids fun run, benefiting CitySquare
• 5K Run chip timed by RunFAR ChronoTrack Timing
• USATF certified course
• Runners and walkers of all ages are encouraged to participate. Strollers are permitted, but for the safety of all participants, pets, inline skates, bikes, and scooters are not permitted.
• View the FAQs for more detailed answers to commonly asked race questions.
Saturday, October 21, 2017
The race will start and finish at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House in Uptown Dallas, TX.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
2323 Olive St. (at McKinney)
Dallas, TX 75201
PACKET PICKUP: October 19 and 20, 2017 from 10:00am until 7:00pm at:
VIP PATIO RACE BRUNCH PARTY: (only 250 tickets available) at the new Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House in Uptown. Tickets are limited, so REGISTER NOW to be a VIP. Includes:
- VIP Race Brunch Party entrance
- Brunch includes bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Marys and a Brunch menu including Red Velvet Waffles & Smoked Brisket Chilaquiles
- 5K Registration (you can choose to run, or just party the whole time!)
- Race t-shirt
- Swag Bag
Free parking is available in the parking garage that’s at the McKinney & Olive building, accessible on both Harwood Street and Cedar Springs Road. Parking garage entrances/exits are indicated in yellow in the parking map below.
NOTE: Olive Street will be CLOSED before, during and after the race.
• Overall Male & Female
• Overall Masters Male & Female (40+)
• Medal to the Top 3 Male & Female in the following age groups:10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
October 19 and 20, 2017 from 10:00am until 7:00pm at Luke’s Locker.
The results for the 2016 Del Frisco’s 5k can be viewed here: RACE RESULTS. Thanks to all who participated and made the race a great success!